Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
D’oh!!! I will try to be out there around 9:30AM, not sure yet, as I have weekend plans out of the bay area. I’d love to get in some footies (I have a 20,000' monthly goal to fulfill) before the end of the month.

·
Slowest Rider
5,238 Posts
Not great with directions, but the couple of times I have been there I took Almaden Expressway hung a left and then another left. Trail was on the right side of the street.
If you asking, you got one too many turns. There's only one turn onto Harry.

Go to the end of Almaden Expressway at Harry, and turn left at that light. Go a little ways past the fields and you'll see the trail entrance just past the little bridge over the creek you'll ride along side.

You could alternatively go down McKean to park at the Fortini entrance, but you'd miss the fun flat creekside singletrack that way.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
I did QuickSSilver/SSierra Azul instead, although I suspect the rains that are supposed to arrive by Wednesday will spell doom for the Santa Teresa riding season.

It was a fun non-STCP ride though:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.