Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
It's a strange situation in downtown SR...there are now 4 bike shops within a couple miles of each other (the Trek shop will open soon). I'm happy to have more shops, but it must make things more difficult for them...

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
GuruAtma said:
It's a strange situation in downtown SR...there are now 4 bike shops within a couple miles of each other (the Trek shop will open soon). I'm happy to have more shops, but it must make things more difficult for them...
Their amazing customer service and overall shop vibe will definitely put the hurt on the other downtown shops. The secret annadel pro shop will be missed but now I have another excuse to go by russian river. I wonder how much admission would be for the TOC party?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Went over to the shop today and talked to Mitch for a while. The shop looked great and huge. Still a little sparse, but they just opened so it's understandable. Also heard theres a chance they will bring in some cannondales back. Great for us cannondale lovers.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.