Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

I am currently a member of team No-Job for the next two months or so and have the luxury of doing weekday rides in the Santa Monicas. Anyone care to join me?

I usually ride out from my place in downtown SM, starting around 10 or 11. I am pretty new to MTBing but have been riding road for many many years...so I am fit and can climb well, but am pretty chicken when things get steep. I'm willing to wait for you at the top if you wait for me at the bottom:)

·
cask conditioned
625 Posts
burner said:
yup

I was trapped near the inner circle of thought at that moment.... didn't register it was you until we were way past each other, so I just waved.
Same here. I shouted "Nice Vulture!" and then it slowly registered in my head that someone I knew on mtbr had one.

·
Registered
996 Posts
i have m/t/w off for the next few months and work swing shift. So if you ever drive for a ride ( Rocky Peak, JPL, Viper) lemme know. I live in Santa Clarita and avoid driving the 5/405/101 in the mornings if possible!

scott

·
Registered
115 Posts
umm

I don't know where to start. I checked with corporate and they said that team no-job was fully slotted for 07. Now I'm finding out there are more and more riders? lemme know I'm down for a midweek trail cruise.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm trying to get Team No-Job to release me as I'm unhappy with the terms of the contract. I may have time next week to ride during the weekday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.