Mavic EX823 rims on Hadley hubs
Maxxis Mobster 2.5 tires

drool, drool, drool

KR

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Attention All Crazy Aussie Turner Owners

Dude, just go out and get a Yamaha motorcyle. Unlikely it can't handle anything your dream Highline could, plus it will have a stronger chain than you can get on the Turner. :D

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Flying Wombat said:
It is of course my mutant leg strength while climbing that caused that chain to detonate on Tuesday's night ride. :D
I'm actually more partial to Hondas than Yamahas
Thats one theory. My theory is that you broke your chain on purpose to avoid the lets sacrifice the Aussie party we had planned after the ride. As it turned out, after you left, we stopped riding, built a giant bonfire and sacrificed the women. Merry Christmas.

One final note: if my posts don't get be banned from mtbr, someone should kill me.

·
mad aussie
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of course looks like Santa will be the only one to be able to bring me a Highline, my wife wants a new car, something about needing thinks like working air conditioning, sun visors and a radio?????? what does she need those things for?

·
mad aussie
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try doing a search for some old posts, Dave Turner even chimed in and said they were still developing the frame. It is also under the Turner booth on MTBR's coverage of last years Interbike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.