Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Ride Hard, Ride Free
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics were taken at The Well this past weekend.:thumbsup:
LOCATION: Santa Fe, New Mexico.









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Rich - A little bird in moab this weekend said that you had a rally.
Sick.
Can t wait to get down there again.
I like the demo - reminds me of someone.
SICK
 

·
Ride Hard, Ride Free
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ratmfreak99 said:
Rich - A little bird in moab this weekend said that you had a rally.
Sick.
Can t wait to get down there again.
I like the demo - reminds me of someone.
SICK
What's up Bro? Rich had a FR Jam this past weekend...it was the shiat. He has also really hooked that place up...see you soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Nice Nate,
Ed still throws the sweet style and Benders superman looks sweet, :thumbsup: I have some video of that also. Everyone thinks that the guy just throws himself off huge cliffs but he's got a pretty good bag of tricks. I'll look through the video and see if I can post any good frames.
We may try again in 2 weeks, Dusty may be back down. People ough to get down here, the area ROCKS!!
RS
 

·
When in doubt, go faster
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
Rich is that Josh or Dusty in the pic? Anyway yeah man look for me around the end of June with some real filmin stuff and some throw-downness!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
=ChrisB= said:
Rich is that Josh or Dusty in the pic?
Josh is doing the superman and the BIG AIR over the canyon gap. Dusty is in the green shirt and hitting a step-up thats like 20 feet above the road :madman: . Its pretty cool but real hard on a big bike, neither Josh or I could pull it but Dusty had it dialed
 

·
Ride Hard, Ride Free
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rsclimb said:
Nice Nate,
Ed still throws the sweet style and Benders superman looks sweet, :thumbsup: I have some video of that also. Everyone thinks that the guy just throws himself off huge cliffs but he's got a pretty good bag of tricks. I'll look through the video and see if I can post any good frames.
We may try again in 2 weeks, Dusty may be back down. People ough to get down here, the area ROCKS!!
RS
Yeah, the Benders can throw down. Ed does have some style even tho, he quit;)

I'll be there...
 

·
Ride Hard, Ride Free
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rsclimb said:
Josh is doing the superman and the BIG AIR over the canyon gap. Dusty is in the green shirt and hitting a step-up thats like 20 feet above the road :madman: . Its pretty cool but real hard on a big bike, neither Josh or I could pull it but Dusty had it dialed
A different pic of that step up.

 

·
When in doubt, go faster
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
Dang those boiz get er dun good! Make sure there out there when I am that'll add a whole element of its own to the movie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Thats a better angle of the BIG STEP-UP Nate :thumbsup: Heres a few video frames from Riverside and Neal and Bender hitting the 35 foot canyon YEA!!!! See you guys next week - I'm out the door to Virgin :D
RS
 

Attachments

·
Is the bike OK?
Joined
·
976 Posts
More Pics

Most of these are from Tony Gonzale's camera:

Ben, my 13 year-year-old son ripping on his new (used) Diamond Back.
Clothing Tire Wheel Motorcycle Soil

Neal (me), another angle on the canyon gap. (Spec Demo 8).
Clothing Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Soil

Ed, I guess riding a bike is like riding a bike, Ed's still got it!
Clothing Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Land vehicle

Rich, Dropping big vertical. Take off is highest land in photo and landing is very bottom of photo.
Clothing Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

Neal (me), Well drops. Cool camera angle.
Clothing Wheel Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top