Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is starting to get back to pretty nice. ::cool: Had a killer powder day yesterday with almost 6 foot base and 12 inches fresh in the trees. 20 miles away we rode the new place the day before and its completely dry - here's a few pics of some fun new stuff. I'll try to get some other stuff at Saturdays session :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
When in doubt, go faster
2,122 Posts
Rich you suck. You get powpow AND desert FR at the same time. Haha just playin:d!

Good stuff tho, I need to make my way out there soon... Hell next fall I can drive myself out there :D:D!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hay yall, its dane
Rick that new drop looks like the landing goes on forever. That new wall ride looks good too. Work has simmered down and I plan on leaving CO due to the endless snow.
let me know if you get a group together.
can wait to try the new stuff. Going big next time.
Later

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Oblivion Drop

ratmfreak99 said:
Hay yall, its dane
Rick that new drop looks like the landing goes on forever.
Yea Dane, I called it the Oblivion drop. The landing is out of the picture and super steep. We've been hitting it as a big sender in the 15 to 20 foot range, there's still alot of landing but its SO STEEP that you could over jump the landing (course then it would probably be like a 30 foot plus to flat!!!!) Best thing about that drop is you can do it after a 15 foot double into 10 foot drop followed by a fun wall ride - then the OBLIVION :D

·
Cheesiest
1,615 Posts
$hit! I moved to Montana for powder and fell in love with mtb. We do get both, but not at the same time.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
That wall is sweet. I wish I had some more good powder here. About 2 feet in the ungroomed spots localy. I'm out with a concussion though.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There's been a Big Ed Sighting

Good thing that Ed doesn't "ride anymore" since he was the only one to come out this weekend - Did some "skate park" STYLE type riding out in the dirt. We're shooting for a mini jam in 2 weeks. You Colorado guys ought to try and make it
- the weather has turned great!!! -

Attachments

·
GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
936 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eek: :eek: .........nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.