Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am lost, I'm no guide
1,145 Posts
Sloppy mess

It started dumping for a few hours last evening. Don't waste your gas driving to ride at Wilder today...

·
singletrack bound
3,138 Posts
If your riding today.....

Try the Fort!
We got .67" of rain from 4:00P.M. in Aptos Saturday, until early this morning. I went out Friday afternoon just as it started to sprinkle and made it into the park ( Aptos) before it really started to rain. Under the trees it was nice and you could hear the rain hitting the canopy. Got two hours in and by the time I popped out of the forest, the rain had stopped so the couple miles of road home wasn't all that bad.
I'm sure it is pretty sloppy in the S.C. area today. my .02
Tone.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reports

After getting reading e-mails on plymmer and Skyline35s EPIC ride Saturday at Coe and rainfree at that, a quick call to the Headquarters confirmed that the single tracks were open. The single tracks were killer, some of the Fireroads were a bit mucky though. All and all a fine day to be out.

·
I am lost, I'm no guide
1,145 Posts
Aren't you contradicting yourself?

davidgiannini said:
Old Cabin was a bit mushey. Save the single tracks and give us two days to dry out.
You rode singletrack (Old Cabin), but then say to "save the single track and give us two days to dry out"?

Just an observation...:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.