Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jonesin'
293 Posts
It is a 2016. That's the color I wanted but I was too late, and had to "settle" for a 2017 (first world problems).

The lack of dropper and deore brakes suggest its an R build. It could also be a custom build, but I doubt it.
I think it retailed for like $3200-3300.

·
Jonesin'
293 Posts
Thanks Jones,

Do you have a rough idea on what this would be worth now ?
I don't really know, sorry.
Wild guess is $1800. Anyone else?
You won't get the lifetime frame warranty but you'd never need it anyway IMHO. The carbon is built strong AF.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thanks Jones,

Do you have a rough idea on what this would be worth now ?
2x and no dropper? Maybe $800-1000. It might have a fancy name, but there are cheap trail bikes at the store for $1200 that have 1x11 and dropper posts.

I really enjoyed riding that frame at a demo event, but missing these two major features of virtually all high end mountain bikes in 2019 is a pretty big deal.

·
Registered
416 Posts
2x, no dropper, 10 speed, bottom end suspension, and basic wheels and brakes. However, the inexpensive full squish market has pretty high demand, which tends to raise prices. I would guess somewhere around 2k depending on the exact condition.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Value will be largely dependent on location. Here in Denver there are tons of bikes for sale in the used market so it’s harder to get top dollar for bikes. Just sold a mint condition 2016 stumpy comp with similar components for $1300.

·
Registered
906 Posts
~$1500, location dependent. I sold a 2016 5010 in New Mexico for $2500 a few months ago, but it had full fox factory 2017 suspension, 1x xt drivetrain, dropper post, guide RSC brakes, carbon bars, etc.

Best way to get a value is keep an eye on Craigslist for similar stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.