Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a shop in the Denver area that'll let me demo a Santa Cruz? I'm in the market for a new bike and would like to try the Blur LT on a real trail rather than tool around the parking lot.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I would just call all the ones listed under dealers on the Santa Cruz homepage. There are plenty of SC dealers in Colorado, and the Denver area. Whether or not they have any BLT2s in stock is another story. I would imagine you might have to wait a while to test that out since many people who have pre-ordered the bikes are still waiting on theirs.

·
..ouch
2,028 Posts
schwaggy said:
Anyone know of a shop in the Denver area that'll let me demo a Santa Cruz? I'm in the market for a new bike and would like to try the Blur LT on a real trail rather than tool around the parking lot.
Mojo's was renting out Nomads last year.. not sure about the Blur.

·
Registered
662 Posts
If you head down to Colorado springs Colorado Cyclist has some Santa Cruzs - I know I've seen folks demo road bikes out of the shop - I'd imagine that they'd do the same with a Blur... but ask, they've been really nice to whenever I've gone in there.

S

·
giggling bastard
26 Posts
Sports Garage in Boulder has Santa Cruz, and a demo program. But it's only really good if you plan on buying a bike there. $100 for a 24-hour demo. But all your demo charges will apply to a bike purchase, so if you're going to buy a bike from them, it's free to ride every bike in the shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.