Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UC trails were a big mess today with lots of river activity and standing water puddles any place there was a hole or low spot. Wilder Ranch is currently closed due to the precipitation situation... That said, if one was to ride Wilder I would bet there are lots of ruts, down trees and rivers down all the good trails....

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
peletonnissen said:
UC trails were a big mess today with lots of river activity and standing water puddles any place there was a hole or low spot. Wilder Ranch is currently closed due to the precipitation situation... That said, if one was to ride Wilder I would bet there are lots of ruts, down trees and rivers down all the good trails....
you rode the wrong stuff. Go steep after it rains...any sweet carpet ride will be soupy

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rode lockumups and although the top was fresh, the bottom was river bound. also, just getting up and across included much muck... lots of the area was killer, but just not that perfect condition riding we all love in SC.

·
Laker and a Trail Blazer
835 Posts
Is there any place to ride in santa cruz tomorrow. I'm going there and I could ride if I could find a ridable place

1 - 9 of 9 Posts