Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
mattbryant2 said:
Anyone know of an online retailer that sells a built Chameleon? I'm considering purchasing one but putting it together myself is a little out of my budget, thought I might be able to get a deal on one that is built. Thanks.
I bought mine from Speedgoat ( www.speedgoat.com ) and would recommend them to you too. The frame came ready to build; HT faced and reamed, BB threads chased AND the disc tabs faced as well, an excellent touch that I did not expect.

They stock many sizes and colors. Give them a call.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
mattbryant2 said:
Anyone know of an online retailer that sells a built Chameleon? I'm considering purchasing one but putting it together myself is a little out of my budget, thought I might be able to get a deal on one that is built. Thanks.
Santa Cruz technically doesn't sell Chameleons built. They sell the frame, then offer forks and build kits to fit specific price targets.

Check out Switchbackcycle.com
They are really good about building bikes that need to come in at a particluar price budget.

mtnbikej

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.