Discussion Starter #1
2019 Santa Cruz
Chameleon
Orange
Large
27.5 Dropouts
$700 USD

Hello MTBR community!

Hope everyone is staying safe during these times we are all experiencing now. Up for sale is my Chameleon frame which I have had sitting on my shelf then assembled to my bike. I purchased an XL '17 Chameleon and wanted to try a Large frame. I purchased this frame from Backcountry. Not my size and moved back to the XL and wanted to keep the Large as an urban bike build. I am 6ft 2" so I'm kind of in between sizes. Since everything that has been happening in the world I don't see a urban bike build anytime soon for me plus most parts aren't even available till who knows when. Great frame and mostly only seen urban rides doing wheelies and things like that. Frame is still in great shape. With the All Mountain Style protector be prepared to random strangers coming up to you to ask what it is and about your bike. Everytime during urban group rides or at the trail head. Has some chain slap makes on chainstay. Also paint chip as I was removing the headset. (Photos below). Since day one I put protective frame (All Mountain Style) protection on the frame as well as some 3M rubber tape on high impact areas. Such as underneath frame and back of seat tube. I hope someone can use this frame and enjoy as it should be. Comes with rear axle and dropper post internal foam tubing.

If any questions or photo request please let me know I will do whatever I can to help your discussion.

Thanks
Ride safe

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts