Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon in the 40th anniversary Chris King special edition color. Size Large. Very few of these made. All the Chris King bits are satin olive and look AMAZING with the matte olive frame. It's easily the best looking 5010 made, and probably the best Santa Cruz color scheme ever IMO. Gotta see it to appreciate it.

Read about it here: First Look: Santa Cruz 5010 CC Chris King 40th Anniversary Edition

Ridden only a handful of times -- I just don't get out to the trails and it's been collecting dust. You can see the drivetrain is in A+ shape (though a little dirty). You can see that these are the original tires and basically new tread. There's no structural damage and the only cosmetic issues are on the crank arms, which you'd scuff up on day 1 anyway. With a little more cleaning, this bike would look new.

The spec is the same as in the linked article above with the exception of two upgrades:
-ditched the stock brakes in favor of the Saint 4-piston brakes front and rear
-swapped out the stock wheels for some ENVE M60/40HV wheels. I even had some custom color-matched decals made, but never put them on (you can see in the photo). These are included in purchase.

Original price was $9,600 with the upgrades. I'm happy to provide documentation of original sale upon request.

Asking $6,000 but willing to entertain reasonable offers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts