Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa came late for me this year!

I pulled the trigger and picked up a new '06 Fuel EX7 from Reynolds in London, scored a cool $1300 off the MSRP The pedals have already been replaced with some egg beaters. I've been riding for over 7 years now but this is my first Trek, I'm pretty amped about it, looks damn sweet

now I really can't wait to hit the trails again

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think you need a new TV too, dude. Just kidding, it looks sweet. Now that bike - WOW! I probably would have gotten a Trek over the GF if my LBS carried them. I just think Trek has more interesting frame technology. I don't know where you live but get out there and ride that thing and post your impressions. What was your previous ride?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I personally love the "Fernando" wicker chair"!!!!

i love when people get excited about their bikes. Great purchase, your gonna love it. Jump the pond and try that puppy on some wicked east coast rocks and roots!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shes a little too cold and dreary out here in Ontario for a good ride, if the weather clears up for a day I'll take her out for sure. My previous ride, which I still have and plan on keeping, is a GT Avalanche, not one part is stock on it though. I'll post up my comments once I get my first ride in!

·
Registered
710 Posts
great choice - I got a 06 ex8 at the end of last season and haven't regretted it a bit. Got about 300km on it before winter and it was a great purchase. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Good to see another ontario resident - i am in the Hamilton/Burlington area.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kaikara said:
great choice - I got a 06 ex8 at the end of last season and haven't regretted it a bit. Got about 300km on it before winter and it was a great purchase. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Good to see another ontario resident - i am in the Hamilton/Burlington area.
Your not too far from me, I'm in the Simcoe - Delhi area, do lots of riding at Turkey Point (its about 10 min from my place) there is awesome riding down here, if your ever in the area give me a shout.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.