Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Hardcore Cornbread
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told to wait until Christmas but...it has been raining cats and dogs so I could not think of a better time to install. I was able to get one ride in Sunday and it does feel damn smooth.

Attachments

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Nice. I'm not a big king fan, but I"m interested to install one of those for someone and see how they hold up. So far I've been pretty content with pressing in the Phil bearings and making sure the bb shell is faced square and they seem to last quite a while.

Look forward to hearing the long term test results.

·
Team Hardcore Cornbread
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Internal14 said:
Nice. I'm not a big king fan, but I"m interested to install one of those for someone and see how they hold up. So far I've been pretty content with pressing in the Phil bearings and making sure the bb shell is faced square and they seem to last quite a while.

Look forward to hearing the long term test results.
I am just beginning training season with many long/steep rides so I expect to test this to the fullest over the next 2 months. I can give a write up later down the dirt road. For now, it looks pretty! :)

·
So is your face
569 Posts
I've been on a few rides on mine, and like you said it is a little difficult to discern the improvement while riding. But, in the workstand it spins with less than half the resistance of my Shimano xt. That has to be a good thing, I would think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.