Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Watch Out for the Rain...

Check the weather that weekend. Usually very good weather in SB but storms are hitting us here in SoCal. I hit SB last weekend end of January with a spot of rain. Mud is good for the soul though. Oh yeah, if you end up going to UCSB....Javans makes a helluva of burger; stay away from the chicken at freebirds and find the famous 'grout' bathroom stall for some laughs.

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Freebirds is a goddamn ripoff. Just get the regular size steak burrito or the nachos. The regular size with a bunch of stuff on it is the same size as the monster.

I'll probably be around, just PM me a couple days in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
scabrider said:
no way. monster burrito at freebirds with double chicken and steak. best ever. as far as riding goes i think i'm in florida that weekend...
LOL...how about a side of salmonella topped with the runs with that? HEHE. I am tellin ya, the chicken is way undercooked. Besides...freebirds is for Freshman. Alumni know where to eat ;)

Anyone care to chime in their thoughts on the best LBS and Trails in SB?

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
DHidiot said:
Freebirds is a goddamn ripoff. Just get the regular size steak burrito or the nachos. The regular size with a bunch of stuff on it is the same size as the monster.

I'll probably be around, just PM me a couple days in advance.
too bad storke drive in is gone, that was really good and right next to ellwood. for me freebirds isn't too bad because i don't get everything on my burrito. but yeah, i'm in florida from the 15th to the 19th so i guess riding is out of the question...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.