Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For S.B. riders, I have a f*cked up foot and cant ride for a while and am going nuts sitting at home so if anyone is going riding or jumping or anything and wants pics taken I'll shoot over and be your photographer. Im not pro photographer or anything just bored off my ass.

Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know -Nate

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
n8whitie said:
For S.B. riders, I have a f*cked up foot and cant ride for a while and am going nuts sitting at home so if anyone is going riding or jumping or anything and wants pics taken I'll shoot over and be your photographer. Im not pro photographer or anything just bored off my ass.

Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know -Nate
sick...how about ellwood?

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you pay the money for gas and maybe some beers I'll shuttle, I have a pick-up. I'll go to Ellwood too.
I just cant hike around everywhere, I have one of those walking casts on but it hurts to walk after a while.

·
My arm hurts a little
1,471 Posts
Hmmm....That's prob. better then being blackmailed by sriracha for pics. I might have to hit you up for that.

E-wood Shoot out!!!

1 Photographer

10-15 Riders

best photo wins?????

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
n8whitie said:
If you pay the money for gas and maybe some beers I'll shuttle, I have a pick-up. I'll go to Ellwood too.
I just cant hike around everywhere, I have one of those walking casts on but it hurts to walk after a while.
man that would be a done deal, but i am in Miami going to the Carribean in a day

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, Whenever... just let me know. I just got a new Canon Digital Camera and I'm learning all the continuous shooting modes and crap like that so I can take sequence shots and stuff like that.

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All the ligaments are torn and a bone somehow got separated from its original placement.
I have an open toed walking cast so as long as its not muddy I should be fine.
Just let me know and we'll roll.

I can fit 4 and squeeze 5 including me.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
n8whitie said:
All the ligaments are torn and a bone somehow got separated from its original placement.

yikers...healing vibes man

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
n8whitie said:

PM sent. Ring anytime.

Dayam trooper...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.