Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Haha! Give a guy a break it was his first race! Now he already going to cat 2. This thread is going to go crazy.

·
Hipster
346 Posts
Let's start a list of local sandbaggers:.

cat 3: Marco

next?
Ha! Fellow sandbaggers kept it tough. ebnash led for 2 laps and another guy kept it pretty close. It was a fun race. Also gave me a chance to spectate the cat 2/1 race and scope out the future competition :)

-Marco

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
Kramer as of today...;)

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
I do have to give props to Weight Weenie aka Chris Sota for racing Expert and putting the hammer down...anti Sandbagger.

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
I'm sandbagging mid pack Cat 2
me too!!! thanks to 2-3 sandbaggers in my CAT ...not saying I should win but these dudes were mashing. they actually put the hurt on a true sandbagger, Franco. I even felt bad for him

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Yes sir! He (Weightweenie) did well stepping up and now sirKrameroy might have to do the same. Kramer is good at the race pace and passing. I tried but lost sight of him. I can't start off as fast as he does and by the time I start to make progress it's too late to make it up. I passed so many people I lost count. I am certainly not sandbagging but feel like a carried a few around today.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Folks are sorting themselves out. Stop whining.]
CHUM has been looking for a reason to ban me for two weeks (I told him go for it), but he hasn't. It'd be sweet if FC did so...

But, this is a Sandbagging thread. Trash talk, whining, smack talk, mocking Snowjnky's mag wheels are all par for the course..

So FC, hush about the whining :thumbsup:

:)

·
bike dork extraordinaire
628 Posts
Yes sir! He (Weightweenie) did well stepping up and now sirKrameroy might have to do the same. Kramer is good at the race pace and passing. I tried but lost sight of him. I can't start off as fast as he does and by the time I start to make progress it's too late to make it up. I passed so many people I lost count. I am certainly not sandbagging but feel like a carried a few around today.
Yeah, yeah... fair enough. But given that Costanzo was only a few minutes back, and you managed to claw your way back for 6th place (out of 24), I would say there's plenty of sand to pass around. :D

·
bike dork extraordinaire
628 Posts
me too!!! thanks to 2-3 sandbaggers in my CAT ...not saying I should win but these dudes were mashing. they actually put the hurt on a true sandbagger, Franco. I even felt bad for him
No joke. Those 2 Specialized guys at the front of the 19-34 field were ridiculous. Shaved legs, skinsuits, 2% body fat, $9k carbon bikes, Sport class... Really??

1 - 20 of 100 Posts