Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
they took the bar
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've gotta admit. After they opened the Dynamite trail, it sure has opened up some cool riding opportunities. Since it's close to the house, I'm kinda digging it! :thumbsup:

Ok, I'm giving some ST love now. I do like it.

Please post your ST pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those trails look nice. I have never been out there before but looks like I will have to add it to my list of places to check out.
Thanks for sharing. :)

·
I love bike!
1,154 Posts
Dynamite definitely added some spice to the trail system. I just ventured over to this trail for an Easter hike with the wifey and baby and it looks like it will be a lot of fun on 2 wheels. It's a bit on the wide side but maybe some vegetation will tighten it up a bit after a while. Reminded me of some sections out at BCT.

·
Ridin Mexican Borderlines
94 Posts
It's nice to have some solid trails out my backdoor for a change. Hopefully, the parks department will continue to build out there and develop what is shaping to be a pretty decent trail system.

·
they took the bar
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went out for another San Tan ride this Sunday morning. What a beautiful day. Lots of folks out there. Hikers, MTBer's, and horse riders.

Departed my house at around 8:45, and made it to the Goldmine TH at roughly 9:30.

Rode up Goldmine, then hit Dynamite. From Dynamite on to the San Tan trail. Followed the San Tan all the way to Hedgehog. Rode that back onto San Tan, and then Little Leaf. Little Leaf back to Goldmine, San Tan, and back to Dynamite.

From my garage door to the trails, and back to the garage was a nice 31.8 miles. Now enjoying a nice cold one. :thumbsup:

Here are some more pictures. (the San Tan to Hedgehog ride is really beautiful). Sorry for the quality, using my BB. :)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts