Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be doing a family lunch thing in San Ramon on Sunday, so no huge amount of time but just looking to muck around at the BMX track for some informal DJ, stairs and whatever else might be around there in the afternoon.

Anybody interested?

·
is down to roll...
727 Posts
I plan on heading out and riding from 11:45a to about 1:30p. I want leave early to watch the NFC Championship game unless it's a lopsided game. Go Saints! I'm not sure which SC I'll bring...
-Rich

·
is down to roll...
727 Posts
Did you end up going? I only saw one other MTB there (green enduro). Tons of kids. I accidentally took one out :eek: when I dropped in from the top of the 2nd berm. He looked right, then went left. I thought he was stopping. I felt bad, but no damage other than pride.
-Rich

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
East Bay Rich said:
Did you end up going? I only saw one other MTB there (green enduro). Tons of kids. I accidentally took one out :eek: when I dropped in from the top of the 2nd berm. He looked right, then went left. I thought he was stopping. I felt bad, but no damage other than pride.
-Rich
I did not end up making it. I guess that making piggy back plans on wife's social afternoon was a bad idea. Got home in time to see the saints get their butt kicked and fell asleep during the other game.

I haven't been down there since just after it was built.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.