Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<<< San Juan - Southern Orange County >>> Advanced XC / ALL MOUNTAIN Shuttle

Very sorry for the late post. Here ya go

Please note, Part of this ride has SOME climbing therefore DH bikes are NOT recommended.

An All-Mountain (4"-6" travel) bike would be perfect.* The trail is fast, steep and loose next to wide open cliffs and views to the ocean.* Total ride is roughly 12-15 miles with 2,500' of elevation - truly EPIC.

We do ask that a mutual respect is observed.

SAN JUAN - Southern Orange County
April 9th
Carpool leaves San Diego 7:30
Shuttle Leaves at 9:00

GET ALL THE COMPLETE INFO

·
ROBOTIC RESERVE
639 Posts
Nice!!

noslogan said:
/what time did you guys get there and what were the temps do you suppose?
Thanks,
Noslogan
at 930 we left it was just a little bit cold, about a few miles into the ride it was primo.
some areas were over grown a little bit, but other then that it was just about perfict.
mid 60degs is just a guess, but it sounds about right.

CSB

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<<< San Juan Pics >>>

Thanks CSB,.. Good to meet ya and good ridng with you. Hope to see ya on more of our rides. (I was the guy on the red Uzzi)

We had an awesome ride! The trail was fast, steep and loose next to wide open cliffs and views to the ocean. Total ride is roughly 12 miles with 2,500' of elevation - truly EPIC.

CHECK OUT SOME PICS

·
ROBOTIC RESERVE
639 Posts
Gimper4JC said:
Thanks CSB,.. Good to meet ya and good ridng with you. Hope to see ya on more of our rides. (I was the guy on the red Uzzi)

We had an awesome ride! The trail was fast, steep and loose next to wide open cliffs and views to the ocean. Total ride is roughly 12 miles with 2,500? of elevation ? truly EPIC.

CHECK OUT SOME PICS
It was great riding with you guys, i had such a blast. you can count me in for some rides in the near future.
Thanks again
CSB :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.