Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The San Dieguito River Park Mountain Bike Patrol will be hosting another bike swap meet on Saturday April 26th from 7 to 11am. Location is at 12655 Sunset Dr. Escondido, CA 92026 right next to the main staging area for the San Dieguito River Park trails.

We are now accepting reservations from sellers for spots at $25.00 a piece. Contact me here or at [email protected]. $2.00 donation for buyers. All proceeds go back to the SDRP mountain bike patrol.

swapmeet2014.jpg

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,497 Posts
I looked up that Address and it shows it off Deer Springs Road. Is that correct?

EDIT - I think this is actually going to be in the same place as the Farmers Market. Just beware that when you look it up on google maps it shows a spot up off Deer Springs Road, not down by Hodges.

·
Master of the Face Plant
2,901 Posts
I looked up that Address and it shows it off Deer Springs Road. Is that correct?

EDIT - I think this is actually going to be in the same place as the Farmers Market. Just beware that when you look it up on google maps it shows a spot up off Deer Springs Road, not down by Hodges.
I hope this didn't cause too much confusion. Turnout today was pretty poor and rather disappointing. Most likely due to the weather. Too bad, the sellers that did show up had some good stuff and I got some smoking hot deals on parts for a project build. Last years turnout was really good and I expected this year to be better. With funding for the River Park being removed it is too bad there weren't more folks there supporting the park. I

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,497 Posts
I was extremely disappointed, there were only four vendors, and the one I went to was not willing to dicker at all, the other was trying to sell stuff at full retail prices....

Felt like a waste of my time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts