Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Will be in San Diego soon, and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good shop which carries Intense bikes. Looking at the M6, Socom and maybe SS.

Will be in the down town area for a trade show.

Thanks in Advance:thumbsup:

HamaNinja

·
Boyeeee
1,010 Posts
Beyond no longer carries Intense. They might be able to hook you up, but probably not.

From the Intense site:
Cal Coast Bicycles
3020 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
6119-281-7433

·
Its only 1" on the map!
1,162 Posts
HamaNinjA said:
Hi,

Will be in San Diego soon, and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good shop which carries Intense bikes. Looking at the M6, Socom and maybe SS.

Will be in the down town area for a trade show.

Thanks in Advance:thumbsup:

HamaNinja
Give Charlie or any of the other guys at CalCoast Bicycles in San Diego a call. There a San Diego Intense Dealer and have an excellent reputation as not only a great service but as good advocates and supporter of trail efforts in the county.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Intense Factory tour

Our factory is only about 40 minutes from SD. If you have time give us a call and schedule a factory tour. I think we are the last company doing everything in house. Machining, welding, heat treating, final assembly etc.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks,

That would be cool to check out, whats the address and Number? Is there anybody I should talk to before I come?

P.S. You work there I take it, What d you do there?

HamaNinja

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,829 Posts
HamaNinjA said:
Thanks,

That would be cool to check out, whats the address and Number? Is there anybody I should talk to before I come?

P.S. You work there I take it, What d you do there?

HamaNinja
Now that's funny........

·
Registered
262 Posts
ask for Chad

chad at extension 18 can set you up.
I am on my way to Downieville

Yes I work at Intense, What I do here is a matter of opinion. :)
My official title is:
Director of Sales and Marketing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.