Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
KEEP ROLLING
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some say he has matrix vision ?

some say everything he rides past dies from radiation ?

some say his bones where replaced at birth with steel ?

some say he could be the STIG !!! ?

Some say he is able to boil eggs with his eyes ?

some say you cant look at him in the eye without turning into slime ?

some say he is the cause of northern lights ?

some say he can peel an orange with his toes ?

·
KEEP ROLLING
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wonder if they get top gear in USA ?

that run at the 08 world cup was unbelievable, i can watch it over and over .......

some say he urinates diesel ?

·
Registered
373 Posts
congarong said:
i wonder if they get top gear in USA ?

that run at the 08 world cup was unbelievable, i can watch it over and over .......

some say he urinates diesel ?
BBC America shows it and we're supposed to get our own version :)rolleyes:) on NBC.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Uncle Cliffy said:
They were showing Top Gear on the Discovery Channel for a while... I wanted to see the episode where they raced a Bugatti Veyron against an airplane...
Bugatti Veyron vs an Airplane? What a cheap race!!!

you should see Sam Hill racing against LIGHT!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sam Hill very well might be the Stig...he wears an all white racing kit...doesn't talk (much)..and is faster than heck.

Top Gear is back and Sunday's show had me laughing my ass off.

For those that don't know Top Gear is a Car Television Show on BBC where they test drive the most exotic cars in the world along with everyday cars like civics and focus'...and they do stupid stuff with cars ( and caravans ) like play car soccer or turn a car into a reusable space shuttle...and they set out on insane adventures like trekking across Africa on old cars that you'd think twice about taking on the freeway...in one episode they came to the US and each host had 1000 dollars to buy a car that had to survive some crazy challenges and make it from Miami to New Orleans while pissing off a lot of people and getting chased out of a gas station.

Every car they test ( except for the Veyron ) does a lap of the Top Gear Test Track (featured in the latest Gran Turismo) driven by the Stig. He is supposed to be this machine/alien/superhero like figure that never talks, hardly moves but once he's behind the wheel of any car he drives crazy fast. Everytime he is introduced they say something like...
Some say he cuts the heads of his mates after making love
Some Say if he was the manager of the england football squad they would have played in the Euro.
All we know is...they call him the STIG

Recently it has been revealed that he has an american cousin and an african cousin and a lady friend...jajaj

Sorry for being a huge fan of Top Gear, I have seen pretty much every episode and the whole reason I am saving up for an ipod touch and an external hard drive is so I can have all the episodes and watch them any time.

It really is a great show, it should in no way be taken seriously because some people can take things they do the wrong way.

By the way, another cool kind of car show was Fastlane only about 20 episodes were made because of the high cost but if you are into cars you should watch it. It's old, 2001 or 2002 but still cool.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
congarong said:
some say he has matrix vision ?

some say everything he rides past dies from radiation ?

some say his bones where replaced at birth with steel ?

some say he could be the STIG !!! ?

Some say he is able to boil eggs with his eyes ?

some say you cant look at him in the eye without turning into slime ?

some say he is the cause of northern lights ?

some say he can peel an orange with his toes ?
He'll still never beat Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris once went to the Virgin Islands, now they're just the Islands.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.