Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Heart Plumber
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Same guys, next day, different singletrack

We decided to ride the opposite hill, this time late afternoon. See my yesterday post (NIGHT RIDE, NO FLASH)in this same forum. I've just taked a shower. This pics are fresh. You can see my home in one of the pics. I'm so lucky to have these trails so near home, with the two lakes and all.

Attachments

·
Heart Plumber
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ray_from_SA said:
Great photos....
I used to live in similar proximity to about 20 miles of good singletrack, your photos bring back some good memories.
Thanks Ray. Good to know that the reason to keep posting is well received. You know. share memories, share the passion. Keep riding Ray.

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Where do you live? I'm so moving there as of tomorrow :cool:

By all means, keep the photos coming! If I can't be riding, looking at photos of trails is my second favorite thing. And I've been riding and doing trail work all day today!

·
Heart Plumber
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Christine said:
Where do you live? I'm so moving there as of tomorrow :cool:

By all means, keep the photos coming! If I can't be riding, looking at photos of trails is my second favorite thing. And I've been riding and doing trail work all day today!
Thanks Christine.

Well, I bet I live a bit far from where you are. I live in a city called Valencia in Venezuela. We have only two season here: Dry and dusty for 6 months ans rainy and muddy for 6 months. Perfect for MTbiking. I can get all gear from iternet in 3-4 days, and I can walk to work. Life's good. Also the city is located 45 minutes from one of the best beaches of the world. No joking, Travel magazine says so. There an incredible singletrack surounding the beach that takes your breath away (Have no pics of that but i will) I'll send you some pics to you from 4 weeks ago or so. Nothing impresive now that I see the pics but I was thinking about the people and not about the scenery.

1.- My friend Al with his 9 months daugther.
2.- A huge party in the midle of the sea. This is a submerge key that let you anchor with your boat and party all night with the water at waist level. Promise to take better ones in a near future.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.