Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
dontcha?
1,433 Posts
tacubaya said:
I think he is doing fine. ;)
I pulled better handbrake turns in HS!

I'm def diggin' the polished sunday(assuming it's polished, as chrome would add weight).. are the links anodized green or gold plated, I can't really tell?

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
captain spaulding said:

I'm def diggin' the polished sunday(assuming it's polished, as chrome would add weight).. are the links anodized green or gold plated, I can't really tell?
They look anodized in a light green. . . about the same color as his grips. Pretty sweet.

·
Now with More Wood
2,964 Posts
captain spaulding said:

Ain't no place like HS for handbrake turns. And that brings back another fond memory of my mother buying a Chevy Suburban with black tinted windows and deep red interior with the armchair option (think brothel and you won't be far off :eek: ) when I was 18....I instantly became the king of the pizzadrives for school lunch. ;) That thing could seat 7 people easily, AND it had a V8....I rest my case.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.