Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
That's absolutely SICK!!! If you think about how incredibly quick Peaty and Barel both are and then compare the "splits" that Hill posted - wow! That's just stupid!!!

Thanks for posting this video. . . I watched it about four times already!

247 Posts
Fast

Geez that guy is insanely fast! He doesn't even wear body armor that is how confident he is. Sam Hill is the man! Imagine how many seconds he would have won by if he hadn't fallen. He fell on a semi-smooth section of the course. Going too fast an, bam.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Count Zero said:
Those are two of the worst commentators I have ever heard.
it's not their fault... they're British ;) lol

(actually, the one dude, besides being a little excited isn't bad... the other dude, talking about sun stroke and not bothering the clip is a bit of a tool)

·
DeForest Stump
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mt.Biker E said:
The commentators cracked me up. One of them sounds like he's wanking it at one point.
:yesnod: The second guy, for about the first minute, sounds like he's yankin' it!

It's too bad about his big slide out at the end, but I'm sure everyone knows who the man was on this course.
The camera work is superb on this vid. I searched around for some others of Sam, but they are crappy in comparison.
Check out how quickly he goes thru each spectator area, they get to see him for about 2 seconds!

·
mygoodwood.com
21 Posts
.....wow! i think that course would have taken me at least 20 mins to do and would have fell....34 times.

amazing! sad that he had to wash out!!!! would been nice to see him crush them with his time!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.