Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video of riding my SS Salsa El Mariachi at the recent single Track Mind round at Mount Annan in Sydney Australia. This was an 8 hour endurance event which i did as a pair. We did 14 laps of 9km and came in 10th out of 36 in male pairs (most people had gears though) :)

Single Track mind from Garry Bowen on Vimeo.

One lap of the single track mind round 5 track at Mt Annan. Riding my single speed Salsa El Mariachi.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here is some race footage with my Spearfish. It's only my 4th race and I've only been riding for about 6 months. Finished 25th out of 34. I was happy with my start, 2nd going into the single track.

·
rth009
994 Posts
Thanks, gbowen. I could use some better editing skills and I need to get the camera point of view up a little, perhaps with some foam rubber attached to the bottom of the chest harness or something, though.

How do you guys get the videos to load like that rather than link to youtube?

·
Registered
686 Posts

Go to the video in YouTube, click Share and then Embed. Now you should see some embedding code and instructions underneath. Just copy the embedding code and paste it into the MTBR post. That's it. The video does not necessarily show up immediately, but a correspondingly sized empty space should show the place. After a few minutes the video should appear, at least that is my experience lately.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks, gbowen. I could use some better editing skills and I need to get the camera point of view up a little, perhaps with some foam rubber attached to the bottom of the chest harness or something, though.

Right click the video and you should see copy embed info. Then just paste it into your post.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

If it is a gopro you are using with a chest mount you need to install it upside down. You can't get enough angle on it when it is installed righ-way up as the chest plate is in the way. There is a setting in the menu so that it records in upside down mode so that when you put it on your PC it is right-way up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hilarious... To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.
Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

Copy url to browser....

5mins of Spearfish ride from Finland

suvanto.kuvat.fi/kuvat/kruunupuisto_1.wmv

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.