Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Adventure Sports Unlimited on eBay is selling the 2008 frame for $599. Inluding shipping to Singapore and customs duty, it will cost me $727. Good deal? Is it available cheaper anywhere else? The frame is not easy to get here - the Salsa distributor would need to special order it, and I'm sure it would cost more.

2. Sizing... I'm 5'8" with normally proportions and I am planning to get the 16" frame. Do you think that's the appropriate size? Unfortunately I have no way to test it.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I paid $650 Canadian for mine so I guess that's a ok deal for shipping and everything. I'm 5'8" and got the 16" frame. I haven't built it up yet but it it has the same top tube length as my last bike, should fit fine.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
liv2rideride2live said:
at ebikestop they have a 16" (small) frame as well as other sizes going for 45% off of $815, so around $450. not sure if they ship to singapore though...
Thanks for the tip! I just pulled the trigger... No shipping to Singapore, but I also have an address in the US. Even with the double shipping it's still the cheapest I've seen. And for the second leg of the shipping I can fudge the value for customs :nono:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.