Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
No, but....

I did try one with a 470mm waltworks rigid, and it felt weird. That is, I had that "I'm gonna endo" feeling. If you're gonna go rigid, I'd go with the niner or the van dessel - they're both 490mm a-c.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I don't really count since I'm new to this giant wheeled wonder, but I really enjoyed riding mine with the borrowed 26er SISS fork while I waited for my White Bros.

If I were to do it permenently I would get a slightly taller model, personally the 470 would be perfect, but I love fast steering bikes.

Shane

·
Registered
798 Posts
I've ridden it

SKullman said:
I don't really count since I'm new to this giant wheeled wonder, but I really enjoyed riding mine with the borrowed 26er SISS fork while I waited for my White Bros.

If I were to do it permenently I would get a slightly taller model, personally the 470 would be perfect, but I love fast steering bikes.

Shane

I've pedalled a Dos around with a KM fork on it. It felt fine...But the KM fork is almost as heavy as that frame. I'm going to put a pace on my own as soon as its available. I suspect the Dos will just fly set up this way.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts