Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Just thought I would let y'all know that the El Mariachi frames in Sexy Blue and Green have hit QBP's doors and pending QC inspection will be in stock in just a few days. You can check em' out at www.Salsacycles.com. The green is much more radiant than the web photo depicts, no photo I take is going to highlight that, you'll have to trust me.

Joe

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hold on for just a bit.

JMKM said:
Folks,

Just thought I would let y'all know that the El Mariachi frames in Sexy Blue and Green have hit QBP's doors and pending QC inspection will be in stock in just a few days. You can check em' out at www.Salsacycles.com. The green is much more radiant than the web photo depicts, no photo I take is going to highlight that, you'll have to trust me.

Joe
Joe got a bit too excited and didn't give you all the information. They are infact here. We are doing 100% inspection as this is the first shipment. This takes time. Look for them in stock at QBP in about a week.

Jason

·
Got Twins?
297 Posts
Hey Jason...

When will the dealers get notification of the frames availability? My dealer is on the list for a couple frame/forks, from what his QBP rep told him. Just curious.

Thanks for keeping the list up to date.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Ask your dealer if they have the frame on Item Watch

l84biking said:
When will the dealers get notification of the frames availability? My dealer is on the list for a couple frame/forks, from what his QBP rep told him. Just curious.

Thanks for keeping the list up to date.
Just ask your dealer if they have the frame(s) on item watch at qbp.com. If they do, then they will get an email immediately when they are put into stock.

If they don't, have them call Salsa at 877 Moto Ace and they can be put on a call back list and we'll call them when they are in stock.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts