1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a free country...

Melt said:
no work that day so im pretty sure im in ... still have yet to ride salmon falls ... its off 50 past rancho cordova right?
...and you can pretty much ride where you want, but all I can say is that you wouldn't be welcomed on our ride. :(

I think you know why.

Gary

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
Joseph-da-trog said:
Why Gary? :confused:

Just a guess but, because he's a socipath wanker kid and because Gary doesn't feel like babysitting on his day off.

Plus, JFR will be there and being the uber-commuter that he is, it's unlikely that he's forgotten the idiocy that Melt-da-whitetrash-posterboy has posted.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please, Pete.

Pete said:

Just a guess but, because he's a socipath wanker kid and because Gary doesn't feel like babysitting on his day off.

Plus, JFR will be there and being the uber-commuter that he is, it's unlikely that he's forgotten the idiocy that Melt-da-whitetrash-posterboy has posted.
Don't mince words.

fp

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
0gre said:
Hmm... Also, is this to be a hammerfest, or mixed ride. I can deal with either but my wife is thinking about going and she is very much a beginner. Maybe she could solo at a slower pace, she's done it before and doesn't mind. One of these days she'll pass me up then I'll be in big trouble.

Does anyone still ride MM?
Not sure yet. At SF, we usually hammer for a bit, but make plenty of stops. BUTT, and that's a big butt, Steve (Big Boulder) has been feeling pretty cocky on his SS lately, so I may try & keep up with him, altho since I contracted my mystery malady, I've been lagging and don't have the stamina I used to.

Re: the carpool. I'm meeting JFR in Sac, and we're taking my car. I can only fit 2 bikes in my rig. If you can fit more in yours, I'd be happy to ride along with you after we hook up in Stkn, but we would still need to pick up JFR. If that's cool w/ you, cool w/ me. I can meet you at the Park & Ride at the corner of 8 Mile & 99. We'd have to leave there at 7 to get to JFR's a little before 8.

We're a little skittish of trying MM. I'd sure love to ride it, tho (insert devil face here). I miss the hell out of that ride.

Gary

Pic is a view from MM.

Attachments

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
6,311 Posts
MM and carpooling

Finch Platte said:
Not sure yet. At SF, we usually hammer for a bit, but make plenty of stops. BUTT, and that's a big butt, Steve (Big Boulder) has been feeling pretty cocky on his SS lately, so I may try & keep up with him, altho since I contracted my mystery malady, I've been lagging and don't have the stamina I used to.
Well in that case I will let the wife know and she can either cruise at her own pace or stay at home while I struggle to hang with you guys :) Actually one of my daughters will probably go with us so she will have company. Are you parking at the trailhead at the far side of the bridge? Also what time at the trailhead? Sounds like around 8:30AM?

We're a little skittish of trying MM. I'd sure love to ride it, tho (insert devil face here). I miss the hell out of that ride.
I almost never go to Salmon Falls since they 'closed' it. When I was in Fruita riding Zippity I was thinking of the uber-steep sections on Mickey Mouse wistfully. This is the perfect time of year to ride it also.

Joseph-da-Trog on MM.

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
Thanks for the reply gary. Ill ride elsewhere sunday.

I have other things i wanna say but since i hate it when you guys derail my threads i will spare yours. peace.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.