Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SpoK Werks Handmade Goods
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our recent trip to Salida Colorado. Turned out to be six of us plus a friend (Tom Purvis) from Salida. Obviously, the first photo is my back yard, I couldn't resist the charms of the guard flamingos. You'll see Diane & Scott Southwick/Cotter, Nikki & Aaron Browning, Tom Purvis, Kera McDonald & me.

Tom acted as our host; tour guide, coffee, donut and treat enabler. It was great to meet him in person after knowing him through an mtb email list for many years. Even better when he turns out to be as great of a guy as he is. All in all, our group really enjoyed meeting him and I think he found us entertaining at least. Our hats off to Tom. It was also fun to have two Curtlo 29'ers rolling throughout the coutryside.

Hoping the Ofoto link will work. Almost all the photos are titled. Some cool (in my opinion shots from various trails that we rode on around Salida and the trip in general. Don't know how long it would take to ride all the trail available around Salida, but it'd be fun to try if I had the time.

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...wSlide=true&Ux=0&UV=661317066637_371876125105

Enjoy.

1 Speed

·
Team Velveeta™
3,079 Posts
It was fun showing you around

1 Speed said:
Our recent trip to Salida Colorado. Turned out to be six of us plus a friend (Tom Purvis) from Salida...

Tom acted as our host; tour guide, coffee, donut and treat enabler. It was great to meet him in person after knowing him through an mtb email list for many years...
I had fun showing you KC Riders around. I've been meaning to process some of my shots from your visit, but I've had a wee setback--or maybe you could call it a wee wee setback. The wife's cat peed on my laptop while we were out of town. It's totally f***ed up. My computing life has been turned upside down.

(Hopefully) here's one of the shots of the KC Riders rolling along on the Monarch Crest Trail a few weeks ago. Sorry it's so small, usually I don't upload images to mtbr, but post them on my web site and put the image URL into the message. But I'm having trouble uploading to my site right now (damn cat!). And the image isn't showing in the message preview. We'll see...

I'll burn a CD with all my digi-pics and send them off to you KC kids. 1 Speed, send me a mailing address, OK?

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.