Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· just like a speeder-bike
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for a little weeknight nightriding in Salem? (Road or 'trail,' see below.) The only chance I have to ride during the week is after the kids go to bed; I'm free starting around 8:45pm.

"Trail": There are some trails in South Salem (Belcrest trails / Minto Brown) that I like to ride. If you know those trails, then you know that most of the ride will be on pavement, connecting the singletrack pieces… but hey, it's still fun. And I just got a "real" light system for the first time. I'm interested in hitting those trails with a little company, for safety and fun. FYI I think you'll want a decent night light for these un-lit areas.

Road: When I make it out on weeknights, I usually stick to roughly one-hour-long road loops (yes, on a road bike; please forgive me for referencing that here). Company would be great for that, too.

Let me know! Thanks.

· Registered
219 Posts
Barkdog said:
Anybody up for a little weeknight nightriding in Salem? (Road or 'trail,' see below.) The only chance I have to ride during the week is after the kids go to bed; I'm free starting around 8:45pm.

"Trail": There are some trails in South Salem (Belcrest trails / Minto Brown) that I like to ride. If you know those trails, then you know that most of the ride will be on pavement, connecting the singletrack pieces… but hey, it's still fun. And I just got a "real" light system for the first time. I'm interested in hitting those trails with a little company, for safety and fun. FYI I think you'll want a decent night light for these un-lit areas.

Road: When I make it out on weeknights, I usually stick to roughly one-hour-long road loops (yes, on a road bike; please forgive me for referencing that here). Company would be great for that, too.

Let me know! Thanks.
Let's see. 8:45 is my bedtime too. Belcrest or Minto, both not worth riding.
Road? Come on really? I don't think so. Besides that, it sure does sound good.
You got anything else? Are you some chick with pow, wham, & woohoo ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.