Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really NEED them, but I found a set of saint cranks lightly used for about $150. Right now I have the Truvativ Holzfeller's that work fine, but I've heard the Saints are good and I can't pass up a good deal. Should I get them? If you think so, what about them makes them any better than others?

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
if you have cranks in good condition then why would you buy the Saints......I love my saints...simple design easy to install and take off and very strong....150 is a great price...I have seen new ones go for 200 on e-bay

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
as awesome as the saints are the holzfellers are pretty awesome. if you got holzfellers in good shape i dont think you really need the saints. they are super stiff though. if you got 150 to blow id say go for it, if not dont bother.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
holzfellers are nice cranks. they most likely won't have any problems. you could get the saints just in case, but right now it would mainly just be a bling factor

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
hold onto the holzfellers they are kick ass cranks no problems and are nice and light

everyone knows the saying, if it aint broke dont fix it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts