Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rollin 29s
1,004 Posts
Looking for a saddle roughly 160-165mm x 260-270mm. Riding a hybrid converted to gravel bike. 6'6 295.
Saddles are a very personal thing, and not something that someone can tell another person what will be best.

Some companies have more personalized sizing options where you measure your sit bone width and order the corresponding size. I would try one of those.

I'm 6' 4" and 207 currently, so low Clyde scale. WTB saddles never worked for me. Selle-Italia used to be best for me, but I grew out of them. Now Ergon is the most comfortable option for me, and they have many size options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm on a wtb pure chro-mo rails , dna padding. The wtb rocket felt good , but I had to return it because it was creaking. My all time favorite was a sette rev from price point , but I let it go with my old bike (worst decision ever) because they are discontinued, and price point is no more. Ergon saddles have a 200 lb weight limit , last I checked.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I know clyde peeps who love the Cloud9.
Me, I am just too cheap, I go old school, spring seats that are made of steel. I am not a weight weenie, trying to shave ounces off gear/components.

6'5" if I slouch, but probably 6'6" and 375lbs
cruisers primarly but cracked my frame
fat bikes when conditions are right for fatties (winter)
currently on a bso (bike shaped object) CCM :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.