Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into these new saddle height but I can not find much info, also I red the article in MB action and I am wondering if anyone knows about if it is possible to use these gizmos when you have a setback seat post??? also any issues about these products that anyone know????:thumbsup:

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Hey Cesarvega, can you please translate that into English? If you are talking about gravitydropper or maverick adjustable seatposts, neither have a setback post at this time... the power of MBA to communicate continues to stagger me.

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
That article on the GD and Maverick seatposts currently in MBA isn't a bad article...is it? I mean it doesn't compete with a good Clancy novel, but it wasn't bad info for being written in pencil and pics drawn in crayon.:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
Hey Cesarvega, can you please translate that into English? If you are talking about gravitydropper or maverick adjustable seatposts, neither have a setback post at this time... the power of MBA to communicate continues to stagger me.
The Maverick post is setback.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bikinfoolferlife said:
no really because my first language is not english sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
flow where ever you go
1,528 Posts
CESARVEGA said:
I have been looking into these new saddle height but I can not find much info, also I red the article in MB action and I am wondering if anyone knows about if it is possible to use these gizmos when you have a setback seat post??? also any issues about these products that anyone know????:thumbsup:
The Maverick Speedball is a setback seat post. No issues. Very reliable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.