Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking through Pricepoint last night and came across this saddle. I like the graphics on it and was wondering if there was anymore around the net or something along those lines? Any type of graffiti or weird graphics on a saddle is just so damn nice!

Thanks in advance!

·
Old man on a bike
12,383 Posts
My ass needs glasses I guess, I can't see the saddle when I'm riding. Whatever you do watch the embroidered type...can be a real pain in some locations.

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My ass needs glasses I guess, I can't see the saddle when I'm riding
Might want to reread and correct that or people will assume your face is your ass. Ty for the tip though. :) Ty, Insanity, as well!

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nvm, misread. 4 hour biking and I am pooped. :(

Of course I am looking to get embroidered graphics on saddles. I don't want sticker crap. :p

·
Old man on a bike
12,383 Posts
Blksocks said:
Nvm, misread. 4 hour biking and I am pooped. :(

Of course I am looking to get embroidered graphics on saddles. I don't want sticker crap. :p
Jealous, been raining here for a week (altho a break at the moment, but it's too wet to ride), thus the poor quality of humor earlier. Seriously, every saddle I've got with embroidery looks like crap after a while anyways, and if the embroidery's on the surface of the saddle I feel it thru the shorts, especially as the ride gets longer. That TLD stuff either appeals or not, I'm in the not corner...

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a muscle butt since I do str workouts so it doesn't bother me.

I pity the fool who has no muscle butt! :p

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Birdman said:

Oh wow... Google must like like me and how could I missed the other 2 off pricepoint.com. Thanks a lot! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Birdman aka JMJ
1,081 Posts
TLD 'n' such

Actually, I searched Qbike.com using "limited saddle" and manually searched Cambria's road saddle inventory.

JMJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts