Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Cyclish, it's also sad what people are stuck having to ride due to zombie thieves. I can't even ride my klunker because I like it so much. good post idea.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Seems like soaking a bike like this might be bad for it. Must have been really dirty.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found this sad guy at the bottom of a very steep section of stage 1 of this years EWS in Ireland... I have a feeling a spectator brought the bike along with them but then they buckled the back wheel and quickly realized that the bike was gonna slow them down for the day so they abandoned it here.
(picture used is a screenshot taken from my gopro)
View attachment 1143255

·
Registered
57 Posts
This bike was at the bottom of a very deep ravine, under a narrow bridge in Rjukan, Norway.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,155 Posts
This bike was at the bottom of a very deep ravine, under a narrow bridge in Rjukan, Norway.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Looks like grand theft 8 year old girls bike to me. Did you turn this evidence in to the proper authorities? A possible lead to cracking the case may be within our grasp.

·
Fart smeller
17,782 Posts
I volunteer with a christian ministry that goes into poor neighborhood and fixes kids bikes for free. Talk abut some sad, neglected bikes
Sorry, Jeff, but I have to spread some rep around before giving you more.

1 - 20 of 524 Posts