Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hmmm the shock doesn't look to have autosag..so that might be a 2012 shock, but you are right it shares the 2013 color way and the fork does look to have the carbon crown..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is 2012! vfb, could you please post a pic as they just had a pic with red Rovals which were not fitting the color of the fram (hope you have black ones though ;-)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would like to, i just have to make 8 posts more to mtbr before posting picturs.

But i can post the build list :)
s-works crankset xx spider and ta chainrings (i have some Rotor q-rings on order which scould arrive later this week)
Formula R1Racing brakes
Sram X0
and for racing i have dt240s dt revo spokes and crest rims.
traning i have 2 wheelsets roval traverse set ud with race king 2.2 tyres (THESE TYRES ROCK!)
And a pair of roval control 29 with fast tracks. (yes i know they are red, but they are just for training)
Nearly every bolt on the bike is either raw titanium og blue alloy

I have pre ordered a pair of 2013 roval carbon rims to, and i will have them painted og something else so they will fit the blue/orange theme

·
Registered
301 Posts
Will these frames be raced during the Olympics possibly? Anyone? Stunning colours brought together on an amazing frame set! Still fancy the all black/red version.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don´t think so as these are 2012 models. The will for sure race on 2013 models (which have Autosag as only differnce to 2012 models).

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
I'd have thought that almost everyone will be using hardtails for the Olympics course as they're more suited to it.

The London Olympics XC course is just a gravel path with a few rocks dotted around it. :skep:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here i denmark the SJ and EPIC S-works are pretty normal in these colors. There is a local racing team that have the epic in these colors as there team bikes. :)

I see if i can post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
frameset is fixed now, very attractive price ;-)

will definetely go for a Notubes wheelset without decals (black only), 1450 grams!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Did you got my mail? I have send you 2 email with pictures, but they just say that there is a fail and come back again :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here we go. Thanks to Victor. Great Bike! Size L I assume? Whar king of pedals? Do you have the weight?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes size L. In the first picture it is some old candy pedals. In the second picture it is some egg beater 2ti. But i have moved to candy after riding a 24 hour solo event my foots hurt with egg beater. And i have just ordered some candy 11 pedals to fit the bike.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts