6,445 Posts
steezy_g said:
i am getting a 2007 Haro Thread 1

i was wondering.... S M or L

i am 5'3"
14 years old
and 98 pounds

should i go wtih the small?
Small for sure. No question about it. Mediums are usually fit for people 5'8'' and over.

You're way too small for anything bigger, and even a small might feel big to you depending on your arm length. Try it before you buy it if you can.

·
Registered
493 Posts
umm, who deleted my pic?? I had it there so incase someone didnt know what bike it was by name, but by pic, they would know ... but ok ... :(

yea, i ride with steezy_g , we fixed up these jumps in the middle of my neighboorhood, there alright, but we need to find a place to build our own set ...
ya small

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
notorious biggie size it foo.

seriously though, according to haro, what are the differences in these sizes? tt length more than likely on a bike in that genre.
I'd go small for sure.

nobody deleted the pic, I see it... ? and I'm actually surprised, looks like a solid offering, which I haven't seen much of from haro in the recent past. Still aluminum, but not the crazy oversized radical badical hydroponicformed bong tubes all over the place. this one is a little more lowkey like the stp. I like the little dropouts too...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
half an inch makes a difference maybe if you're doing a 30 foot gap or transitioning from a bowl at a skatepark to another bowl with a 6 foot ledge inbetween . . .

It doesn't sound like this guy is doing that. Besides, he's undeniably going to grow atleast another two inches and then the small may not feel so great . . .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.