Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to rye airfeild today on new years day, it was pretty sweet. heres some pictures, and the video is Here
These first 5 are of Anthony R., or norcoticskid, RAMPAGE, or rckymtnrm7rdr,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks and thanks.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the rest. first and second one is our bike shop owner, Bruce, and the last one is me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone else??

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, also have to thank Ben (urbanfreerider666) for taking the last shot.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
good air...but your buddy needs a new camera or learn how to use the one he or she has...good to see upstate NY representing

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
adamantane said:
good air...but your buddy needs a new camera or learn how to use the one he or she has...good to see upstate NY representing
the camera was set to multiburst mode so we could get the best part of the jumps, but we also had to sacrifice a little quality in the pic as well, what do u mean upstate ny representing, who is representing it?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
the camera was set to multiburst mode so we could get the best part of the jumps, but we also had to sacrifice a little quality in the pic as well, what do u mean upstate ny representing, who is representing it?
nah, just joshing around with the language of the core young folk..i grew up in middletown...i remember makin jump out of wood and dirt in old abandoned lots in the burb's...i was riding a sears dirt bicycle, with a banana seat

now in calif and 35.. be neat to come back and hit up the vermont ski slopes in summer...never was a skier..hate winter

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we live in maine, and that parks in NH, not new york :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks..it really is a sick skatepark.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.