Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a fun ride today. Not only was the company good but the trails and weather conditions made it interesting. I loved the visibility challenge due to the fog and subesquent condensation on the glasses. And the many muddy spots were a thrill.

This is such a great sport.

Dan King will be posting pics shortly.

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
The Law said:
What a fun ride today. Not only was the company good but the trails and weather conditions made it interesting. I loved the visibility challenge due to the fog and subesquent condensation on the glasses. And the many muddy spots were a thrill.

Fun stuff.

Attachments

·
bike dork extraordinaire
628 Posts
Blue Shorts said:
Playing in the mud. I felt like a kid, today. The company was the best. The ride was wet, sloppy, slippery, grimey......In other words.......GREAT!! :D

Thanks for setting up the ride, Shiloh. You and Dan rock! :cool:
Great ride indeed! Thanks Shiloh and Dan for setting it up.

Always fun to get really gooped up every now and then. I think I can still hear my bike dripping dry in the living room :D

Now ya'll will have to show me the UCSC fun one of these weekends.

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
Yeah that

The Law said:

was a blast :D :D When I was thanking Dan for the ride I forgot to thank you also Shiloh... so thank you too for setting it up. I really had fun and great riding with new people. I think the visibility or lack of, made it interesting. Too bad Sean's dogs had to stay behind but they were alot cleaner than we were. I actually cleaned my bike when I got home, it is ready to ride again.

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
mudd... isn't that a girls jean company?

very fun ride!! Nothing like couple thousand feet of climbing, some killer single track, good company,and a crap load of mud. Thanks for getting this ride together. I sure would like to do it again. :D
I wonder if that ride is just as fun in the summer? :confused:

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Blue Shorts said:
Playing in the mud. I felt like a kid, today. The company was the best. The ride was wet, sloppy, slippery, grimey......

I agree with that. Thanks to Dan and Shilo. Fun, fun, fun . It took a little while to get the bike clean, and Sassy was'nt too upset when she saw how muddy everybody was. Thanks again,

Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts