Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I thought I'd post some pics of our Rushes on holiday in the Karwendel region of Germany. We have nice weather in a great surrounding. No hard trails yet, but we've had fun.

I'll post more as the holidays progresses.

J

Attachments

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
amillmtb said:
Lucky you Dan! How big is your suitcase? Being 5'10'' 145lbs, you think I could fit?
I could have squeezed you in the bike case to pad the bike and parts but at 145lbs, I think you wont provide enough cush! :p

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another day in Karwendel

Today we made a trip near the village of Kruen. Climbed up to the Fischbachalm and finished with a tour to the Walchensee. Here's a pic for every 10km we did.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yesterday we had heavy rain in the morning, so we just took a small ride in de afternoon to stretch our legs. Today was cloudy but we managed to get in a nice trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's been a few days, so here are some more pictures taken on our trips. We have moved on the the 'Zugspitzarena' in Austria, where we will do some more riding. Its a fair bit more steeper and rougher then the trails we did in Germany, so we kept it easy for our first two days over here.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Today we went on a tour from the town of Ehrwald up to the 'Ehrwalder Alm' and taking a round trip trough the 'Gaistal'. We took a rest at the 'Seebensee' where we met a friendly local, mrs Duck, willing to pose for us.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts