Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone want to aware me on why they don't seem to be in stock anywhere in the US? I also see that the tire was renamed Trail King. Other then the name swap was there any other improvements? Perhaps Black chili 2.2's??? When are they going to refill the market? Is the Trail king even available as a 2.2?

·
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
3,844 Posts
Pretty sure we have some at my shop, OTE Fruita 970-858-7220. We're closed until 1/27. I just counted inventory and seem to recall that we have some. We def. have 2.4's - which are HUGE. I run 2.2 ust f&r, loving them!

·
wuss
2,380 Posts
There is a 2.2 folding version with black chilli, but it sold out as soon as it became available (in Europe). I'm not sure there will be more with the Rubber Queen brand name. As far as I'm aware there will not be any UST black chilli 2.2 Rubber Queens or Trail Kings for the time being.

You can identify the 2.2 Black Chilli Rubber Queens by the product ID: 0100229. The NON black chilli product code is: 0100195.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.