Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Delirious Tuck
2,471 Posts
If there's a new M6 coming down the pike what would you do if you were a bike junkie that welded the bikes you like most??? I know what I'd be doing!

·
Ideas Above My Station...
1,506 Posts
I'm having to sell my 951 too!

Hopefully might be back on an SS again, man i loved that bike, the 951 is great, but TBH not as much fun unless it gnarly as fu*k!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
LOL, after 63 years and open heart surgery I feel blessed that I can still DH on my 951 and (barely) keep up with the (40 something) kids :D

(Raff : Avatar from my younger flying days)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
mtnbikerx said:
I can see the "buying a Harley" argument. I just got back from Daytona myself
Hey Jim !!!
Good to see you looking strong !
Daytona ? You phckr !
Check out my 1st Harley, a 48. The dealer had to order the Screaming Eagle pipes, black, BTW,...... and air filter, should ride it home next week.
If I ride it to Maine, can I sleep over ?
Will bring GlennF.
Let me know.
RTW.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
rickthewelder said:
Hey Jim !!!
Daytona ? You phckr !
Check out my 1st Harley, a 48. The dealer had to order the Screaming Eagle pipes, black, BTW,...... and air filter, should ride it home next week.
Will bring GlennF.
Let me know.
RTW.
Now get one of those bike racks that Chris Van Dine is rocking and you can take the bike with you on a road trip. :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
mtnbikerx said:
LOL, after 63 years and open heart surgery I feel blessed that I can still DH on my 951 and (barely) keep up with the (40 something) kids :D

(Raff : Avatar from my younger flying days)
Being another 40-something kid, I tip my hat. Ride on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
rickthewelder said:
Hey Jim !!!
Daytona ? You phckr !
Will bring GlennF.
Let me know.
RTW.
Sweeet, I like the blacked out stuff on a HD. I'll be looking for you in June when the Lobsters are running :) We can take my plane up and shoot our limit. (LOL)

I actually had a beer with Glenn Frey in Huntington Beach a couple of years ago. He was there to entertain at our business conference.

Attachments

·
Breaking parts
101 Posts
Well i said it before and I'll say it again.....

Skeeter bass boats called, they want their paint job back.:D

Glad you are back X !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts