Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rscycle.com has 25% off with code "Big25" they have a decent Ironhorse line

CBO (Cambria Bike Outfitters) also has 25% with coupon code "CBOsave258" they have a nice array of Santa Cruz bikes.

If you your lucky enough to live on the west coast, Wheel World has some sick deals on in store bikes.

I finally got myself an MKIII, but I want a Heckler also....

Happy Holidays to all.

·
Registered
106 Posts
CBO 25% off except for...

From CBO website: "Offer expires December 31st. In-stock product only. Excludes all 2009 model product, all bicycles and frames." They do have a great selection of wheelsets, forks, cransets, etc. some of which are already discounted and seem to qualify for the 25% discount. Help end the recession, upgrade your ride.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just ordered some stuff from CBO! Used the code with no problems. Some killer prices out there. I spec'ed out the exact same items via PricePoint, and CBO saved me about 15 bucks.

Got a new jersey, a seatpost clamp, and some new grips. Wish I had more money to dump, haha.

Just make sure you compare prices to find the good deals. For example, I just scooped up brand new Wellgo MG-1 pedals via ebay for $30 flat, brand new. CBO wanted $64 for them! :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.