Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an '06 tora 318 air fork that came with 100mm travel from the factory. Anyone know where I could order the 80mm travel spacer for this? I believe the recon 351 uses the same spacer as well because they both have 32mm stanchions. Also if anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with, I'll take that as well.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I know you're referring to a spacer for 80mm travel. In case you wanted to know or didn't know - the actual physical spacer size you would need is 50mm. The spacer that comes out of the 100mm travel fork is 30mm long.
Good luck on sourcing one!

·
Haro Sonix LT VL120
813 Posts
The spacer should've come with your fork but if it didn't then you can get one. For the 80mm setting you actually need two spacers. You most likely have on in the fork already. You will move that one down off of the spring and let the spring rest on the spring guide instead of the spacer. Your manual will show you how to install it and it is pretty simple.

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.