Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in the air about what shock to put on the front of my new spot......I knew I had to get rid of the F100X. Great shock, but not great on the spot.

Anyway, I poked around and found Universal Cycles. Called them, took advantage of a 10% off deal, and ended up with a Revelation 426 with u turn and pop lock (non remote) at my door for only 390. Jenson wanted 480 or something like that for one sans pop lock.....ouch

Anyway, I just took it on a ride this AM, and the thing is really sweet. It just soaks up the bumps. Pretty amazing.

Anyway, I just thought Ide spread the good news.

Im still playing with the settings (6 or 8 of them) but I can say that I am very impressed.

Ride on

:cool:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, it is a real poor pic. It is a lot lighter than that in real life. Let me try another one....

I love the anno. It seems like it will be far less prone to scratches and such like the PC. Also less weight (ha)

The bike weighs something like 27-28 lbs as you see it there.

I cannot wait to get on some trails that really put it to the test!!!

Attachments

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Universal Cycles

Hey, I got the same deal, exept without the poplock and Uturn and total $$$ came up to $309. Not bad.

It should arrive next week. I cant wait! :D

Its replacing the Fox Float XTT that was specd with the bike (its an Interbike demo).

Cheers,

·
Registered
338 Posts
First ride on my revelation

Not to steal the thread.....

Just wanted to agree that the revelation is a nice shock. Got mine last week, has the first ride on it this weekend. Still figuring out the sag and such, but should not be too hard.

RT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.