Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this RS Psylo that I can't get air into....I tried using the pump that I use for my SID and it lets all the air that I pumped in out by the time I unscrew it from the schraeder valve. The (Wrench Force) pump did come with an adapter that seems to thread inside the valve but that didnt seem so work either. Maybe I'm not screwing it in enough? I dont want to force anything. The valve core is in tight, the shock worked fine until I started **** ( testing the censorship) with it. All I wanted to do initially was to check and record the pressure on the shock...... :rolleyes:
Oh yeah its the top valve. havent tried the bottom one yet...
Thanks for any help!
SC

·
Weird huh?
2,310 Posts
Sounds like the schrader valve in the top of the fork leg. If it held air previously, I'd doubt it is the forks seals.

Perhaps a stuck valve. You might try a drop of oil on the top of the valve, push the plunger in and out, try re-airing it up. If worse comes to worse, use a valve remover and replace it. It'll cost about a dollar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Psylo

Today I removed the valve stem and put it back in. That did it!
Thanks
steve

cmdrpiffle said:
Sounds like the schrader valve in the top of the fork leg. If it held air previously, I'd doubt it is the forks seals.

Perhaps a stuck valve. You might try a drop of oil on the top of the valve, push the plunger in and out, try re-airing it up. If worse comes to worse, use a valve remover and replace it. It'll cost about a dollar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.